An essential factor for the successful implementation of a planning is the construction management and the on-site construction supervising during the realisation of a building project. Based on many years of experience and the interdisciplinary and solution-oriented approach of our engineers, we solve upcoming problems in the construction process in the interest of the owner/investor in a fast and uncomplicated manner.
In doing so, we always keep an eye on the budget in addition to on-time and quality completion to avoid an escalation of costs in the event of changes or additionally required services. In order to handle unscheduled compensation claims of the building contractor against the principal stakeholders, we conduct the dispute mitigation management on the basis of the concluded building contract and the current jurisdiction on a safe engineering basis.
We provide our services in construction management and on-site construction supervision for projects planned by us as well as for projects planned by third-parties.
For large and complex investment projects, we also offer a full range of project management services, so that all communication channels and decision-making steps are bundled and efficiently available at all times.
- Services in accordance with the general site management for specialist planning in accordance with HOAI (national German fee structure for architects and engineers)
- On-site construction supervision according to German standards
- Cost monitoring and control
- Follow-up management
- Engineering services for monitoring of construction progress, measures for disturbance analysis and Critical Path Method (CPM) in the construction progress
- Project control
- Services in accordance with German and international construction site supervision regulations as well as OHS regulations
- Arriba, BUILDUP
References in Construction Supervision
Construction supervision for the four-track upgrading of the ICE railway line in the planning section PA17 North of the upgraded line Nuremberg-Ebensfeld