The transfer of existing data sets into new, modern information systems is always a challenge for database operators. We are able to help you with data migration through our experience and many well-proven software tools.
We contribute with our expertise especially in the fields of hydroengineering, water management, rehabilitation of abandoned mines and data administration. In addition, you can benefit from our experience in the transfer of large data sets from geographic coordinates to new reference systems, e.g. from Gauss-Krüger to UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
- Transfer of several large databases into a new database structure
- Support in setting-up new database structures
- Homogenisation of databases
- Quality assurance during data migration
- Coordinating transformations of large databases