Dismantling planning, disposal and waste management
G.E.O.S. provides support not only in the development of waste disposal concepts and planning of dismantling/demolition, but also in terms of national and EU waste regulations and documentation of construction projects.
We have the necessary technical equipment to carry out the electronic waste verification procedures (eANV). Our in-house waste management officer brings the necessary expertise to accompany the procedures.
- Development of dismantling and disposal concepts, deconstruction planning
- Waste management support and documentation of construction projects
- Implementation of the waste disposal verification procedure as authorised representative of the client
- Implementation of the Electronic Waste Verification Procedure (eANV)
- Appointment of a waste management officer in accordance with German Recycling Act
- Preparation of pollutant registers for buildings
- Waste sampling according to LAGA PN 98
- Building material sampling/waste audits before demolition
- Authorised representative for waste management according to German regualtions
References in Dismantling planning, disposal/waste management
Currently there are no news items.