Raw Material Prospecting and Assessment
The exploration and detailed evaluation of geological resources is the prerequisite for the development of new raw material deposits. We support you in exploration projects from planning to qualitative and quantitative analysis of raw materials.
Our comprehensive services in field and underground exploration and assessment of raw materials range from the design and planning of the exploration to the permit, the technical and geological support to the documentation, evaluation and assessment of raw materials. These raw materials include solid mineral resources, oil and gas, coal, geothermal energy and groundwater.
- Design, planning, supervision and documentation of exploration projects above and below ground (drilling, prospecting, field tests, sampling, geological mapping, geophysics, geochemistry, mineralogy, microscopy)
- Risk assessment, operational instructions for surface and underground exploration projects (occupational health & safety in mining, fire protection, radiation protection etc.)
- Quality assurance programmes (QA/QC) for mineral exploration projects according to international reporting standards (PERC, JORC, NI 43-101)
- Sample preparation for geochemical analysis and processing tests
- Design, planning and implementation of laboratory and pilot-scale processing tests
- Preparing applications for mining permits for exploration according to § 7 BBergG and licences for mining according to § 8 BBergG
- General and special operating plans for the exploration of raw materials according to § 52 BBergG
- Obtaining additional permits for mineral exploration projects (water law, nature conservation law, waste law, BImSchG)
- Clarification of real estate issues related to raw material exploration projects (obtaining permits, concluding permission agreements)
- Supporting public relations work for exploration projects
- Assessment of the technical and economic potential for extraction and processing of raw materials
- Reporting of raw material exploration projects according to international standards (PERC, JORC, NI 43-101) as a "Qualified Person" or "Competent Person".
- Studies and expert reports on raw material exploration projects and raw material assessments as an expert, "Qualified Person" or "Competent Person" (e.g. due diligence, second opinion)